15 April, 2009

Contributions from Icaraí 1

Hi, everyone! This is Raquel Rodrigues posting. I'm a teacher and consultant in Icaraí 1 and as a blogger I thought our blog might benefit from a couple quizzes like these:



Your Travel Personality Is: The Sophisticate



You're well educated and cultured, and the places you travel to reflect that.

You appreciate the best art, food, architecture, and local flavor.

A true traveler, you are destined to be multi-lingual and very worldly.





I would also like to mention that we're asking students to contribute by sending stories of trips they've been on along with a couple of photos of the place and hopefully they'll be published here soon. I myself will join in with my own testimonial about my Cult Trip to London last July.
Coming soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment